fast4truth2

Instructions and contact details link at top of Start Menu  

Email to Representatives OCT 2010

25 OCT 2010

QUESTION FOR **NAME**
---------------------------------


If a man knows that functionaries within the system have committed serious criminal offences, and that those offences have been covered up by both the authority concerned, and police, should that man simply accept authority's will, or should he be willing to fast to death to draw attention to the way in which authority operates?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have concrete evidence of my own case.

I can prove that an elected representative had a bulldozer put through his house to stop his public support of my case ( causing his early death by cancer ). This was done by the very same officer who set off my case, and using identical tactics.

I can prove that police wrote a Report to CPS that is a tissue of lies from end to end ( myself presented as a lone nutter, and not a single point of danger to the authority so much as mentioned ).

I can prove that armed police were used to attempt to "persuade" me to re-submit to authority at a time when the authority was attempting to defend a counterclaim to their hurriedly withdrawn injunction against myself ( a county councillor was there / fully supports me / wrote in complaint to the authority about a false record at that meeting ).

I can prove that police blackmailed my father on the basis that he was told a lie - namely that none of my allegations were true - and that if he did not get me to stop making allegations, police would section me under the Mental Health Act. I have the police report in my possession ( a somewhat rare event ).

Two representatives wishing to support my case PRO BONO, put their names to a private prosecution of the solicitor to the authority that I drafted. The Magistrates Court were mucking me about, because I had already successfully broken the solicitor using public placards accusing him of criminal offences, and instead of him using law, he assaulted me FOUR times ( twice with aerosol paint ). I gained a conviction under the Public Order Act, so authority knew that I was demolishing authority's cover up. The information to be laid by the two representatives was for criminal conspiracy under CLA 1977, and it spotlighted a SINGLE SENTENCE in the solicitor's written report, which was self-evidently a blatant lie.

Bear in mind that these two representatives placed their safety on the line by this act - so you can be certain that they were absolutely convinced that the professional officers of that authority were lying.

The Magistrates Court refused to answer in any way the two representatives - let alone call them into Court to lay information in the normal manner.

I would add that a Special Branch Superintendent had suddenly arrived in this sleepy rural town to co-ordinate authority's defence against truth.

I could go on.


I have gone as far as I can.

I have no access to law.

I could chain myself to railings, kill those concerned, or blow up Parliament.

That is not my way.

So I am going to fast right through to death, leaving behind a detailed narrative on the internet, which contains sufficient evidence to convict those responsible.

Evidence that authority has had for years, and has chosen to suppress.

I would add that at age 21 I successfully fought a two day Crown Court trial before Sir Norman Skelhorn ( ex-DPP ), against police from the same force, where a probationary detective blackmailed a boy into giving false evidence of my selling two rounds of ammunition ( a very serious firearms offence ).

I won that case, by myself. Speaking the truth is a very satisfying thing.

In my thirties, I was called upon to speak truth once again, but this time massive resources were brought to bear to destroy me.

When the blackmail of my father resulted in a Crown Court trial of myself, the first trial was halted when I succeeded in bringing in evidence of authority corruption which painted the charge laid against me in a totally different light.

This was no accident.

I am a ruined man.

So I am choosing death, because no-one within authority will deal with this issue.

And that is tyranny.


Perhaps you, **NAME**, have more courage for truth than all the rest.

What is certain is that not one person who has sat across a table from me, has left unconvinced of the truth of these events.

The problem lies not with the quality of evidence, but in the inability of anyone within authority to deal with it honestly.

That is what I have learnt from this life - that corruption stems from fear within a system based solely upon fear.


And that is worth dying for, to change things for the better.

yours sincerely,

Zen
-===============================================================================-
Click "back" to your last webpage location

[C] 2010 - Zen asserts copyright on text, context, and design.
-===============================================================================-
Go to Instructions & Contact Details at top of Start Menu for:-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. you want to use some of this site for a non-commercial purpose.
2. you want to use some of this site for a commercial purpose.
3. you want to use the design of this site for your own legal work,
    and would welcome professional assistance.
-===============================================================================-
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Zen wishes to say "Thank You!" to BLOGGER
-===============================================================================-